|Stephanie Burchell, PhD, LMFTA
Copyright ? 2007 Life Course Counseling, All Rights Reserved
Marriage Counseling, Family Therapy, Dallas, Duncanville, DeSoto, Cedar Hill ?
1. Do minor problems and disappointments upset you excessively?
2. Do the small pleasures of life fail to satisfy you?
3. Are you unable to stop thinking about your worries?
4. Do you feel inadequate or suffer from self-doubt?
5. Are you constantly tired?
6. Do you experience flashes of anger over situations that never bothered you before?
7. Have you noticed a change in your sleeping or eating patterns?
8. Do you suffer from chronic pain, headaches or backaches not due to injury or physical illness?
How did you score?
If most of your answers are ?Yes,? you may be under too much stress. Stress can affect you physically and mentally. And, when
stress goes unchecked, it can interfere with your relationships and daily activities. Talk with your doctor, or a counselor or
therapist on how you can learn to manage your stress.
Stress Do you suffer from too much stress?
(214) 534 - 6177